Contributors Guide (or, “Life Together”)
By joining the ChristianManga Group, you agree to adhere to the following rules. Failure to abide by these rules may get you banned, depending on the circumstances and severity of offense. We strive to make this a safe, courteous and family-friendly environment, so please help us keep it that way.
1. Banned content: offensive stuff we will delete on sight includes (but is not limited to):
a. Coarse language. Please censor accordingly.
b. Shock/Gross-out images: overly violent, grotesque, and otherwise bizarre pictures that disturb viewers.
c. Pornography/Hentai. Sexually explicit or suggestive writing, photography, artwork, etc.,.
d. Illegal acts: Please obey the laws of your state, province and/or country.
e. Soliciting personal information. If someone tries to solicit information from you, inform a mod or admin immediately.
f. Linking to aforementioned banned content.
2. Theological content. We regard the Holy Bible as our sole rule of faith and practice. We encourage discussion and hard questions—that is fine and good. However, we do not allow you to deliberately post things that plainly contradict Scripture. Please be prepared to back it up with relevant, in-context Bible verses.
3. Conduct. We expect you to exemplify maturity by treating others with respect. Use good judgement, and avoid giving undue offense. Offensive conduct includes (but is not limited to):
a. Hate-speech. Respect fellow members’ convictions, even if you don’t agree with them.
b. Flaming. Keep your discussions civil. If you feel that somebody is wrong, attack the person’s position, not the person himself.
c. Trolling. Be nice. Don’t antagonize people for fun.
4. Spam: Spam includes (but is not limited to):
a. Unintelligible blather. Make sure what you post has a clear and constructive purpose.
b. Repeated Advertising.
5. Group governance. Administrators (admins) run the group, and they may invite others to manage approvals for new comics/submissions. A few things to remember:
a. Do not beg to be a moderator.
b. If you have a problem with the admins, or if you feel they have acted wrongly, you can let them know. They are open to criticism and will carefully weigh your concerns as long as you go about it respectfully.
c. At their discretion, the administration team will decide what is and is not appropriate for the group. Just because you post something not specifically addressed in these rules doesn’t mean the administration team approves of it.
6. New members. Here are some guidelines for testing the waters.
a. Observe. Get a feel for things around here by lurking a bit before you submit your manga/comics.
b. Let us get to know you. We’re glad you’re here, and we want you to feel welcome! A good way to introduce yourself is by posting in the “Welcome Wagon" on ChristianManga.com
(Adapted from christianmanga.com/smf/index.p…)